Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Container Store

I've been container store crazy lately...I'm even the foursquare mayor lmao.

The billboards they put up on the street I go on EVERYDAY always get me. They are having their office sale. Last week,  I decided to pop on in since I had 30 minutes to kill before my bro got out of school. I ended up with some things to organize my makeup collection, but once I got home I realized I needed MUCH MORE.


Stackables
(Bottom - top)
my empty mac palettes since I switched over to the z-palettes, & my B2Ms
my whole collection of lipglosses that I will NEVER use
Stuff from the blog sale, which hasnt sold a thing :/
My backups of random products
lashes and disposables (lip brushes, mascara wands, cotton pads and makeup wedges)
Drugstore and High End lipsticks, the containers behind them are empty

I'll post new brush storage tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment